Sales Jam - September 10-12, 2018
There will be 8-10 participants from non-competing companies around the country, and the Sales Jam will be filled in the order of receiving their registrations.
Day 1 - The event begins at 2:00 p.m.
- UNDERSTANDING WHERE YOU ARE - Engaging in an exercise that allows participants to understand their strengths, weaknesses, and potential to grow sales success.
- UNDERSTANDING THE DEFINITION OF A GREAT SALESPERSON – debating and discussing the success factors of great salespeople and the rituals and actions needed to acquire these.
- UNDERSTANDING WHERE YOUR SALES CAREER CAN TAKE YOU – a creative exercise that will help each participant understand how to begin where they are, overcome obstacles, connect with the right people, create adventures, and build their career as a salesperson.
Day 2 - The day begins with an early morning hike and concludes with ACTION PLAN discussions around the fire ring.
- UNDERSTANDING THE CHOICES YOU MAKES PREPARING TO SUCCEED - Discussing "The Five Important Things" and holding up a mirror to determine how serious you are about improving.
- UNDERSTANDING EACH STEP OF THE PERFECT SALES PROCESS - Intense idea exchanging on what works and what doesn’t in everyone's current sales process and the steps to improve.
- UNDERSTANDING HOW TO TELL YOUR STORY - First identifying what your story is and then how to practice telling it to inspire your team, your customers, and your future customers.
- UNDERSTANDING THE POWER OF SIMPLE ACTIONS - Discussions and debates to identify the simplest first steps to take and gain momentum on growing their success as a sales professional.
Day 3 -The day begins with an optional second trip up the mountain, preparing everyone for their ACTION PLAN PRESENTATIONS, and concludes at 2:00 p.m. with everyone's commitment to continuing to improve.
- THE CONFIDENCE TO TAKE ACTION – Presenting and discussing each participant's ACTION PLAN to give them the confidence and support to take ACTION.
- THE CONFIDENCE TO BE DIFFERENT – Understanding what it will take for you to be vulnerable enough to stand out and be successful.
- THE CONFIDENCE TO KEEP IMPROVING – Understanding how the group will continue to support and learn from each other to create the accountability to succeed from their HIGHWOODS EXPERIENCE!