Owner's Summit - November 12-14, 2018
There will be 8-10 participants from non-competing companies around the country, and the Owner's Summit will be filled in the order of receiving their registrations.
Day 1 - The event begins at 2:00 p.m.
- UNDERSTANDING WHERE YOU ARE - Engaging in an exercise that allows participants to understand their strengths, weaknesses, and potential to grow as an owner.
- UNDERSTANDING WHAT MAKES AN OWNER GREAT – debating and discussing the success factors of great owners and the rituals and actions needed to acquire these.
- UNDERSTANDING WHERE WANT TO GO WITH YOUR BUSINESS – a creative exercise that will help each owner understand how to begin where they are, face the challenges, recruit and retain the right people, make it an adventure and define where they want to land.
Day 2 - The day begins with an early morning hike and concludes with ACTION PLAN discussions around the fire ring.
- UNDERSTANDING THE REAL DECISION YOU MADE IN YOUR JOURNEY - Discussing "The Five Important Things" and how these can help in the important decisions owners need to make.
- UNDERSTANDING HOW TO CREATE THE CULTURE YOU NEED - Intense idea generation on the topics of Creating Positive Energy, Communicating Consistently, Thinking Differently, Growing Future Leaders, and Training Effectively.
- UNDERSTANDING THE POWER OF SIMPLE ACTIONS - Discussions and debates to identify the simplest first steps to take and gain momentum on growing as an owner.
Day 3 -The day begins with an optional second trip up the mountain, preparing everyone for their ACTION PLAN PRESENTATIONS, and concludes at 2:00 p.m. with everyone's commitment to continuing to improve.
- THE CONFIDENCE TO TAKE ACTION – Presenting and discussing each participant's ACTION PLAN to give them the confidence and support to take ACTION.
- THE CONFIDENCE TO START AND FINISH STRONG –Understanding that what you do tomorrow will determine how much more successful you will be as an owner and leader of your business.
THE CONFIDENCE TO KEEP IMPROVING – Understanding how the group will continue to support and learn from each other to create the accountability to succeed from their HIGHWOODS EXPERIENCE!