Five Steps Used in Thinking Differently
Most people think about thinking differently as something you do, which is right, but today I want to challenge you to see thinking differently as a strategy. This strategy enables individuals, departments, and entire companies to grow beyond where they currently are to an even greater and fulfilling future.
- Vividly Visualizing - Where do you want to go? One reason people don't think differently is because they aren't sure where they want to go. Figure that out, and then practice seeing the goal.
- Prepare Yourself by Making Positive Choices - Prepare yourself to be in a position to thinking differently and take action. This can mean reading books, meeting with your teams, communicating, eating right, and getting outside to enjoy nature and physical activity.
- Law of Attraction - Believe and have a sense that good things are going to happen to us because we can draw those things into our lives.
- Thoughts Drive Feelings - Allow your thoughts to drive your feelings instead of your feelings drive your thoughts. Change your thinking. Don't let your thoughts dwell on how you're feeling about something. Think about how you want something to be.
- Continue to Learn - this is the idea of just making sure you are understanding, not just gathering information. Get an understanding so you can gain confidence to be able to take action, get results and then become wiser from it.
We are going to be learning more about creating the culture that we need at all of our Face-to-Face events this year, so make sure to get your team registered for one or all of them.