SOLD OUT - Leadership Jam - July 16-18, 2018
There will be 8-10 participants from non-competing companies around the country, and the Leadership Jam will be filled in the order of receiving their registrations.
Day 1 - The event begins at 2:00 p.m. and continues through dinner provided on site and concludes at the fire ring around 11:00 p.m.
- UNDERSTANDING WHERE YOU ARE - Engaging in an exercise that allows participants to understand their strengths, weaknesses, and potential to grow as a leader.
- UNDERSTANDING THE CONTINUE TO LEARN PROCESS – debating and discussing how to turn information into wisdom and help ourselves and the people we lead to gain the confidence to take ACTION.
- UNDERSTANDING WHERE YOUR LEADERSHIP JOURNEY CAN TAKE YOU – a creative exercise that will help each participant understand how to begin where they are, overcome obstacles, connect with the right people, create adventures, and build their career as a leader.
Day 2 - The day begins with an early morning hike and concludes with ACTION PLAN discussions around the fire ring.
- UNDERSTANDING THE CHOICES YOU MAKES AS A LEADER - Discussing "The Five Important Things" and determining your leadership maturity.
- UNDERSTANDING HOW TO CREATE THE CULTURE YOU NEED - Intense idea generation on the topics of Creating Positive Energy, Communicating Consistently, Thinking Differently, Growing Future Leaders, and Training Effectively.
- UNDERSTANDING HOW TO PRACTICE - Gaining experience in using techniques that will ENGAGE the people we lead in the activities to achieve the results we are needing.
- UNDERSTANDING THE POWER OF SIMPLE ACTIONS - Discussions and debates to identify the simplest first steps each participant can take to gain momentum in their leadership journey.
Day 3 -The day begins with an optional second trip up the mountain, preparing everyone for their ACTION PLAN PRESENTATIONS, and concludes at 2:00 p.m. with everyone's commitment to continuing to improve.
- THE CONFIDENCE TO TAKE ACTION – Presenting and discussing each participant's ACTION PLAN to give them the confidence and support to take ACTION.
- THE CONFIDENCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE – Understanding each leader "Leaves a Legacy." Will yours be what you want it to be?
- THE CONFIDENCE TO KEEP IMPROVING – Understanding how the group will continue to support and learn from each other to create the accountability to succeed from their HIGHWOODS EXPERIENCE!